The School of Education and Social Sciences was established in May 2019. The School started with 16-students but has grown rapidly. The School has a pool of experienced teaching faculty with the requisite knowledge, skills, competencies and well trained in varied fields in teacher education. The lecturers are either on full or part time contracts.
The school offers Bachelor of Education (Arts) which has been approved by Commission of University Education (CUE). The entry requirement is a Mean Grade of C+ with a C+ in two teaching subjects.
Bachelor of Education (Arts)
Mean grade of C+ with a C+ in two teaching subjects.
A Diploma from a recognized institution with a C+ in two teaching subjects
Plus a One term Teaching Practice
- Mathematics/Business Studies
- Kiswahili/ History
- Geography/Business Studies
- Islamic Religious Education/ History
- Islamic Religious Education/ Geography
- Geography/ Mathematics
- Kiswahili/Islamic Religious Education
- Arabic/Islamic Religious Education
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Holiday Based Programmes