DR. ABDULRAHMAN AL-SUMAIT LIBRARY
To empower University community by providing a high range of quality, accessible,
innovative and responsive library services to promote life-long learning.
To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the teaching, learning and research needs of the University community
1.To select, acquire, organize, manage and ensure access to collections of print,
digital and other information resources.
2. To guide, support and assist users in the use of information resources.
3. To constantly seeking ways in which to innovate, improve and extend the range of
services and resources offered by the library.
4. To provide a well-appointed, safe and supportive learning areas that are conducive
to individual study and collaborative learning.
5. To work in partnership with each Faculty and other departments of the University
to ensure the best possible student learning experience.
6. To promote the library’s role within our University and securing appropriate levels
7. To build and maintain a learning community by inculcating information literacy skills to users through a continuous user education program.
An online library catalog is an electronic bibliographic database that describes the books, information resources, periodicals, etc. carried by a particular library. The library houses the catalog on:-